|Loyal Tiger Fans!
- In his book What Client’s Love, Harry Beckwith concludes that the thing clients love more than anything else is being comfortable. So, make them comfortable. Understand who they are, what they’re like and make them comfortable.
- Deliver home buyers information prior to your meeting with them. Whether you do this in person, by courier or FedEx, email or download, people enjoy being able to study up before making major decisions
- Do a complete, probing consultation session. Ask open ended questions, listen carefully and focus on their wants and needs while be completely in the moment.
- Do a presentation. Let them know the benefits of working with you and how YOU can meet their needs more effectively than anyone else.
- Finally, be enthusiastic. Get excited about that opportunity to help someone achieve one of the biggest dreams we have: owning a home. And whether it’s their first, tenth or a fix and flip – they’ll find your excitement for them and their purchase, a positive thing.
I know you’ve heard that buyers are liars. Well, check that attitude at the door. Buyers are half of every transaction, one of the most important components of the real estate business and will be as loyal as sellers, if you’d just roll out the royal seller treatment.
To me, it’s simple: want your buyers to be more loyal (like your sellers)? Treat them the same!