The National Association of Realtors, through the Real Estate Buyers Accreditation Council (REBAC) has introduced a great new course, “Working With Military Buyers.” At the NAR Mid Year Meetings in Washington DC last week, I was able to become certified to offer this amazing class. The course is a full day, probably eligible for CE in most states, and will lead to a NAR certification. All are great reasons to take or host the course.
The goal of Working with Military Buyers is to educate real estate professionals about working with current AND former military service members to find the housing solutions that best suit their needs and take full advantage of military benefits and support. On the surface, this course appears to be directed to areas that include an active military base in their proximity. To the contrary, there is an entire niche of Veterans that enjoy a plethora of service benefits, many of which they are not aware. Identifying and helping those who served our country is not only gratifying but fits nicely in an agent’s business plan.
Some of the learning objectives are:
* Recognize how the all volunteer military impacts service members’ housing choices
* Use demographics of the military market to formulate business strategies and determine service offerings
* Enhance your sensitivity to the emotional issues involved when a military family relocates
* Identify and provide services that help service members find and purchase suitable homes
* Explain the basics of VA financing
“Military” buyers are everywhere and are an incredibly great resource for direct as well as repeat and referral business. Their urgency, loyalty and dedication to the process makes them fantastic clients.
I think this course has far reaching potential. Don’t miss your opportunity to take or host one. Call or email me for more information.
Until the next time…
Rich Sands Seminars